County Library Events
Want to open a business in L.A. County but don't know where to start?
Small Business Saturdays is for you!
DCBA, in partnership with The Honorable Mark Ridley-Thomas, Supervisor, Second District, invites you to join us!
The L.A. County Department of Consumer and Business Affairs (DCBA)
will show you:
• How to become an entrepreneur
• Steps to opening a business
• Where to seek financing for your business
• The latest information about business taxes
• How to obtain a business license
• Library resources for small businesses and much more!
Space is limited. Please call the library to RSVP
Sat, April 29, 2017
Lead Adult Services Librarian
Browse by Day