County Library Events
Get Safe! Bullying Prevention Program for Youth
This program especially for kids will be presented by GETSAFE. Over the past 30 years, GETSAFE has trained more than 100,000 people in the community!
- What is bullying behavior?
- Why do people bully?
- How to recognize bullying behaviors
- What can I do? What to do if you are being bullied, how you can safely help if you witness or are aware of bullying
- How to be part of the solution
- The dangers of bystander behavior
- The GET SAFE BACK OFF BUDDY ™ Pledge
Suggested for children in grades 4 through 9. Parents are also welcome and invited to attend.
Sat, March 25, 2017
Browse by Day