County Library Events
Want to open a business in L.A. County but don't know where to start?
Small Business Saturdays is for you!
DCBA, in partnership with The Honorable Shiela Kuehl, Supervisor, Third District, invites you to join us!
The L.A. County Department of Consumer and Business Affairs (DCBA)
will show you:
• How to become an entrepreneur
• Steps to opening a business
• Where to seek financing for your business
• The latest information about business taxes
• How to obtain a business license
• Library resources for small businesses and much more!
Space is limited. Please call the library to RSVP
Sat, October 21, 2017
Lead Adult Services Librarian
Browse by Day