Do you love books, reading, and drawing?
The 36th Annual Bookmark Contest is here! This year's theme is Ticket To Adventure! - ¡Boleto a la Aventura!
Enter beginning September 15, 2015 in these categories:
to our sponsor
Kindergarten – Grade 2
Grades 3 – 5
Grades 6 – 8
Grades 9 – 12
Returning your entry form to your County Library by October 31, 2015.
Or mail your entry form by October 24, 2015 to:
County of Los Angeles Public Library, Youth Services
7400 E. Imperial Hwy Rm 208
Downey, CA 90242
ATTN: Bookmark Contest
- Draw a design about books or reading IN COLOR!
- Designs must be the original work of the artist.
- Bookmarks are judged on creativity, originality and neatness.
- Please, no cartoon characters.
- Artists must be in Kindergarten through 12th grade, or between the ages of 5 and 18 years old.
- Artists must live in Los Angeles County.
- Limit one entry per person.
- Entries become the property of the County Library.
- Family of County of Los Angeles Public Library employees are not eligible to participate.