Getting Started Using the Online Catalog
- Stay logged in for your entire session by logging in at the top-right of the catalog with your library card number and 4-digit PIN.
- Need a PIN? Call a County Library or request a PIN online.
- Sign up to receive email notices when your holds are available and library materials are due.
Use My Account to:
- See what you have checked out and when it is due.
- Renew your library materials.
- Modify, cancel and check the status of your holds.
- Change your address, PIN and email.
From My Account, you can renew materials on or before the due date.
- Books, DVDs and CDs can be renewed three times, magazines only once.
- You cannot renew items that have holds.
Search the catalog for books, movies and music.
- Find the item you want and click “Place Hold” on the left.
- Select your pick-up library.
- Change your default pick-up location by calling a County Library.
- Going on vacation? Enter departure/ return dates to keep your place in line.
- When your holds are available to pick up, you'll receive a notice in the mail, or sign up for email notices.
Search the Catalog
- Quick Search
- Use keywords to search for books, magazines, movies, and music.
- Advanced Search
- Limit your search by:
- Format (Book, DVD, VHS, CD)
- Age Level (Children, Teen, Adult)
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I get a PIN?
What does the message "Privilege Has Expired" mean?
Why does my account say "User Blocked/ Barred "?
Can I get library notices by email instead of by mail?
Can I pay my fines/ fees online?
Can I reserve a computer online?
Do you have wireless Internet?
Why do I have to reenter my library card every time I place a hold?
Can I change the default pick-up location for my holds?
How will I know when my hold is available to pick up? How long will it take?
How do I search for DVDs and videos?
I haven't used the catalog before. How do I get started?