Graham Library was established in April 1915. The library was first located in a school and then moved into a store building two years later. In 1928, the library was moved to a building located on Glendale and New Hampshire (now Holmes and 85th Street).
In 1938, the Graham Library moved to new quarters at the corner of Boston (now 87th Street) and Fir and continued there until 1969, when the present library was built on Firestone Boulevard. The Library was refurbished beginning May 2000 and reopened November 2001.
Graham Library was rededicated on November 8, 2001 after a $623,000 renovation. Colorful murals by Bolivian artist, Mario Cespedes, lend a festive air to the building. The library is the community center for the local neighborhood.
Los Angeles Unified School District: Includes information about the school district of interest to students, parents, and teachers. Includes the school district profile and list of schools for the local community.