- Hours & Locations
- Libraries A-Z
- Libraries by City
- Sunday & Holiday Hours
Chat is unavailable right now. Need additional help? Contact Us.
La Puente Library
15920 E. Central Ave.
La Puente, CA 91744
- 1 - 8
- 1 - 8
- 10 - 5
- 10 - 5
- 10 - 5
Jeanette Freels, Library Manager
Ebola Virus Disease - Find Information Here.
Enfermedad Del Ebola - Encuentre La Información Aquí.
- Building size: 10572 sq. ft.
- Meeting Room: Capacity 60
- Children's area
- Teen Space
- Study Room available
- Book Drop for returning items accessible 24 hours
your local papers
Find more magazines and newspapers.
- In person and telephone research assistance
La Puente Library has:
- Public computers: 13
- Children's computers: 6
- Early literacy computers: 2
- Teen computers: 6
- Laptops available for in library use: 12
- Free Wi-fi
Computer policies for the County Library
friends of the library
Friends of the La Puente Library is a volunteer-run organization that supports the library and library events - join today to get involved!
Friends of the La Puente Library provides these service(s) to support the library:
La Puente Library began its long career in a local schoolhouse in September 1913. It resided in a school, a bank, and the Puente Mercantile Building until 1930.
The library then moved to larger quarters several times over the next 38 years until it reached its present location in the La Puente Civic Center in November 1968.
- U.S. Congressional District 32: Grace F. Napolitano
- California State Assembly District 57: Ian Charles Calderon
- County Supervisorial District 1: Gloria Molina
- California State Senate District 24: Ed Hernandez
- City of La Puente: Has city news, history, calendar of city events and meetings, a business directory and links to local and state agencies.
- Hacienda La Puente Adult Education: Information about the adult school that offers post-secondary courses in technology, health, etc.
- Hacienda La Puente Unified School District: Links to educational sites and services offered by the school district.
Find more local links on delicious.
Subscribe to events at La Puente Library
- Covered CA, 1:30 PM, Wed, Oct 22
- Family Storytime, 6:00 PM, Wed, Oct 29
- Toddler Storytime, 11:00 AM, Fri, Oct 31
- Affordable Care Act Enrollment Information , 1:00 PM, Wed, Nov 5
- Family Storytime, 6:00 PM, Wed, Nov 5
- Toddler Storytime, 11:00 AM, Fri, Nov 7
- Family Storytime, 6:00 PM, Wed, Nov 12
- Toddler Storytime, 11:00 AM, Fri, Nov 14
- Affordable Care Act Enrollment Information , 1:00 PM, Wed, Nov 19
- Family Storytime, 6:00 PM, Wed, Nov 19
- Toddler Storytime, 11:00 AM, Fri, Nov 21
See more events at this library, or look at another library's events