- Hours & Locations
- Libraries A-Z
- Libraries by City
- Sunday & Holiday Hours
Chat is unavailable right now. Need additional help? Contact Us.
Rowland Heights Library
1850 Nogales St.
Rowland Heights, CA 91748
- 9 - 9
- 9 - 9
- 9 - 9
- 9 - 9
- 9 - 6
- 9 - 5
- 1 - 5
Desiree Lee, Library Manager
- Building size: 14863 sq. ft.
- Meeting Room: Capacity 60
- Children's area
- Book Drop for returning items accessible 24 hours
your local papers
Find more magazines and newspapers.
- In person and telephone research assistance
Rowland Heights Library has:
- Public computers: 10
- Children's computers: 6
- Early literacy computers: 2
- Free Wi-fi
Computer policies for the County Library
friends of the library
Friends of the Rowland Heights Library is a volunteer-run organization that supports the library and library events - join today to get involved!
Friends of the Rowland Heights Library provides these service(s) to support the library:
- Friends of the Library DVD Rentals
Originally Rowland Heights, an unincorporated area of Los Angeles County, was part of the Workman Temple Homestead in California's rancho days.
Since the 1990's Rowland Heights has been in a steadily upward growth mode, serving an estimated (1996) population of 48,488 plus surrounding areas.
Rowland Heights Library opened in Eastwood Shopping Center on July 21, 1971. The Library moved to its current building on Nogales on April 20, 1979. It was refurbished in 1990.
- U.S. Congressional District 39: Ed Royce
- California State Assembly District 55: Curt Hagman
- California State Senate District 29: Robert Huff
- County Supervisorial District 4: Don Knabe
- Hacienda La Puente Adult Education: Information about the adult school that offers post-secondary courses in technology, health, etc.
- League of Women Voters of East San Gabriel Valley: Provides citizens nonpartisan information on government and politics.
- Mt. San Antonio Community College (Mt. SAC): Information about Mt. SAC, a local community college, located in the City of Walnut.
- Rowland Adult and Community Education: Offers online courses as well as classroom for adults in the community.
- Rowland Heights Community Coordinating Council: A non-profit, volunteer-run organization that provides information to Rowland Heights residents on local problems, issues and proposed developments.
- Rowland Unified School District: Information about the School District, including school calendar, teacher and class profiles, student and parent sections, school newsletters, etc.
- Tri-Community Adult Education: Offers courses to adults in the Charter Oak, Covina Valley, and West Covina areas.
Find more local links on delicious.
Subscribe to events at Rowland Heights Library
- Toddler Storytime, 10:00 AM, Fri, Mar 7
- Author Talk by Sanjit Singh, 2:00 PM, Sat, Mar 8
- Michael Mezmer's BrainStorm, 3:00 PM, Tue, Mar 11
- Family Storytime, 7:00 PM, Wed, Mar 12
- Toddler Storytime, 10:00 AM, Fri, Mar 14
- Family Storytime, 7:00 PM, Wed, Mar 19
- Toddler Storytime, 10:00 AM, Fri, Mar 21
- The Gravity of Birds by Tracy Guzeman - Book Club, 2:00 PM, Sat, Mar 22
- Family Storytime, 7:00 PM, Wed, Mar 26
- Toddler Storytime, 10:00 AM, Fri, Mar 28
See more events at this library, or look at another library's events