- Research & Learning
- All Databases
- Find Magazine & Newspaper Articles
- Download eBooks, Audiobooks, Magazines, and Music
- Streaming Videos
- Mobile Library Apps
- Online Learning
- Citing Sources
- About Databases
Chat is unavailable right now. Need additional help? Contact Us.
Databases & Online Resources
To search a database, click on the links below. When accessing databases from home you will be prompted to enter your 13-digit library card number (no spaces). Need help using a database? Call your local County Library or email us.
- California Courts Self-Help Center
- The Self-Help Center will help you find assistance and information, work better with an attorney, and represent yourself in some legal matters.
- Legal Information Reference Center
- Search full-text legal self-help reference works and get free legal forms. Topics covered include business law, financial planning, family law, property and real estate law, and rights and disputes.
- Universal Class
- Over 500 online continuing education courses taught by real instructors covering a diverse range of subjects including computers, business, home & garden, health and medicine, and more.