- Research & Learning
- All Databases
- Find Magazine & Newspaper Articles
- Download eBooks, Audiobooks, Magazines, and Music
- Streaming Videos
- Mobile Library Apps
- Online Learning
- Citing Sources
- About Databases
Chat is unavailable right now. Need additional help? Contact Us.
Databases & Online Resources
To search a database, click on the links below. When accessing databases from home you will be prompted to enter your 13-digit library card number (no spaces). Need help using a database? Call your local County Library or email us.
- Career Resources
- This page on the County Library's website provides more career information including library and online resource, and links to materials in our catalog.
- Career Transitions
- An online career guidance center that walks you through the job-search process from beginning to end.
- Gale Courses
- Wide range of interactive courses, led by expert instructors, can be taken entirely over the Internet. As a library card holder in good standing, you can take as many classes as you like at no cost.
- JobScout is a free online learning platform that teaches you basic digital literacy skills to find a job. For every lesson you complete, you'll earn a badge. JobScout lets you track your progress and access games to reinforce the skills you learn.
- Learning Express Test Prep
- Practice tests, tutorials and eBooks for school and career, including college entrance, civil service and citizenship. Includes new GED 2014 information.
- Live Homework Help
- Click on "Career Help" for resume and cover letter help and career tips from Career Solvers and other job search pros.
- Tutor.com's Adult Education and Career Center
- Live tutors are available for career help, including resume review, job searching and interview preparation. Tutors can also help with GED and Citizenship preparation, and essay review. Additionally tutors can help adult learners with back to school needs. Help is available in English and Spanish.
- Universal Class
- Over 500 online continuing education courses taught by real instructors covering a diverse range of subjects including computers, business, home & garden, health and medicine, and more.