Discover & Go
Discover & Go is a partnership between libraries and cultural institutions. With a LA County Library card, you can reserve FREE family passes to local museums and cultural attractions through the Discover & Go online portal.
How to Reserve a Museum Pass
- Visit Discover & Go and login using your library card number and PIN
- Browse by museum or date
- Make a reservation by selecting a date and venue
- Shortly before your visit, print out your pass
Note: You cannot cancel your passes once they have been printed
- Visit the FAQ if you have any other questions
Have questions about Discover and Go? Contact your local library for help.
- Only adults ages 18 and over with a library card in good standing can reserve Discover & Go passes
- Library cards in good standing are not barred or blocked. Contact your local library to check on your account
- You can have up to 2 active reservations at a time
- You can make reservations up to 3 months in advance
- All free tickets are first come, first served, until all tickets are exhausted for the month. New passes are released at the beginning of the month.
- Reservations can be canceled only if the pass has not been printed. Log into Discover & Go to cancel your reservation online.
- Some venues have placed a 1-pass-per-year restriction and you will only be able to reserve those passes once per calendar year
- Read all the details on each venue before making a reservation
- The pass is only valid for the name and date on the pass. Valid photo ID is required