- Monday 10 am - 8 pm
- Tuesday 10 am - 8 pm
- Wednesday 10 am - 8 pm
- Thursday 10 am - 8 pm
- Friday 10 am - 6 pm
- Saturday 10 am - 6 pm
- Sunday Closed
Get to Know This Library
About Stevenson Ranch Library
- Library Size: 11,551 sq ft
- Space for Children
- Book Drop
- Space for Teens
- Meeting Rooms: Capacity 72
- Study Rooms: Capacity 4/room
- In-person and telephone research assistance
- MetroTAP Cards
- Early Learning and Engagement
- Online Homework Help
- Email a Librarian
- Language Online
- Public Computers: 8
- Children's Computers: 4
- Teen Computers: 4
- Laptop & Hotspot Kits: 5
- Express Computers: 8
- Homework Center Computers: 6
- Early Learning Computers: 4
Friends of the Library
Friends of Stevenson Ranch Library a volunteer-run organization that supports the library and library events
Friends of Stevenson Ranch Library provides the following services to support the library.
- Friends of the Library Book Sale
Library service in Stevenson Ranch began in July 2011 with the opening of Stevenson Ranch Express Library. In March, 2015, a new Stevenson Ranch Library opened to provide a full service library to the West Ranch communities. Library service in the Santa Clarita Valley area began in 1916 with the establishment of the original Newhall Library. The Stevenson Ranch Library pays tribute to a century of service with a local history collection and the original editorial cartoons of the Randy Wicks Collection.
- City of Whittier: Includes city departments, elected officials, city counsel agendas, Whittier City Hall, Whittier Chamber of Commerce, business directory, history, etc.
- Whittier College: Information on Whittier College including calendar of events, admissions, employment, Law School and the Whittier College Library.
Staff Picks (All Ages)
A monthly list of noteworthy titles selected by our Collection Development Services team.
LA County Library Debuts Four New Little Libraries at Gloria Molina Grand Park in the Heart of Downtown Los Angeles
Click to learn about the 4 "little libraries" that LA County Library has installed in Gloria Molina Grand Park in Downtown Los Angeles.
LA County Library Hosts Vaccine Clinics at Select Libraries, Providing Free Flu Shots, Updated 2023-2024 COVID-19 Vaccines, and Mpox Vaccines
LA County announces free vaccine clinics at select LA County Library locations through December 20, 2023.
Learn about naloxone clinics offered by LA County Library in the fall of 2023.